Specialties: Industrial, Investments
Scope of Service Experience
Christopher Jackson currently serves as Executive Managing Director with NAI Capital in Encino. As manager, he oversees more than 40 brokers at the Encino branch and is focused on recruiting talented professionals to join the team. The selection of Chris as Executive Managing Director is clear indication of NAI Capital’s dedication to its brokers and clients.
Chris remains committed to his clients and as a broker is active in the sale and leasing of industrial property in the greater San Fernando Valley and the surrounding Los Angeles region. He is also a founding member of NAI Capital’s Investment Services Group and specializes in investment properties throughout Southern California.
Background & Experience
Chris is highly regarded in the industry for his transactional prowess. He began his career in commercial real estate in 1997 when joined CB Richard Ellis as an assistant in the Industrial Division. After joining Grubb & Ellis in 1998, he won Rookie of the Year in 2001. Over the course of his career he has won several accolades, including being named one of the Top 30 Brokers in the San Fernando Valley by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal.
Chris joined NAI Capital in 2006 and by the next year he ranked fifth in the company with total revenue in excess of $60 million. He has been a named a Capital Club Top Producer each year since 2007. Chris was promoted to Executive Managing Director of the Encino office in 2014 and co-founded the Investment Services Group (ISG) in 2016.
Chris Jackson graduated from Woodbury University with a B.S. in Business Administration and a minor in International Business.
Professional Associations & Designations
Awards and Professional Affiliations:
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Capital Club 2018 Platinum Award
- Capital Club 2017 Platinum Award
- Capital Club 2016 Gold Award
- Capital Club 2015 Silver Award
- Capital Club 2014 Gold Award
- Capital Club 2013 Gold Award
- Capital Club 2012 Gold Award
- Capital Club 2011 Platinum Award
- Capital Club 2010 Gold Award
- Capital Club 2009 Gold Award
- Capital Club 2008 Gold Award
- Capital Club 2007 Platinum Award
- Grubb & Ellis LA North: Top Producer Award, 2001- 2006
- Circle of Excellence: Grubb & Ellis nationwide for 2005
- Top 40 Under 40 for Brokers - San Fernando Valley Business Journal, 2004
- Top 30 Brokers - San Fernando Valley Business Journal, 2004
- Rookie of the Year 2001 – Grubb & Ellis Company