Specialties: Office, Retail
Scope of Service Experience
Denise is the Business Director and Partner of NAI Panama since 2010. Her real estate expertise lies in commercial brokerage, tenant and buyer representation, market research, corporate services as well as property management.
Background & Experience
Denise has lived and worked in both the Florida and Panama markets in development and real estate sales and property management. With over 15 years experience in Florida and the
Republic of Panama, she brings international real estate savvy to her team and matches it
with her local perspective, adding value for her clients when assessing future property
trends and long-term value potential.
• Founder of market leading residential real estate company Skyline Panama Real Estate
• Founder and Partner at NAI Panama Real Estate, where she manages sales, operations
and business development
• Closed over sixty million dollars in real estate transactions since 2002
• Directly managed the sales and delivery of over 120 condominium units on behalf of
• Founder of one of the most prestigious property management companies in Panama
B.S. School of Management, Boston College
Traveled extensively and fluent in Spanish, English and French
Professional Associations & Designations
Licensed Realtor in Florida since 2002
Member of Leading Panama Real Estate Association, ACOBIR. Part of the board of directors as Treasurer in 2014 and 2015.
Member of FIABCI, International Real Estate Federation
Member of the Panama American Chamber of Commerce